Thursday, June 08, 2017

Food Photos - May

Making Ume Plum Infused Syrup

Well, I once called this "Ume Juice" but I wasn't happy with that name. Now I think it's more like syrup.

Anyway, I did this again, just like I did in previous years. Hope it turns out alright.

I had several opportunities to eat out in May, 2017. These are from a potluck party.

And one day, at our buckwheat noodle making class, we ended up making ramen noodles! :D
It was so much fun and very interesting to compare the process with that of buckwheat noodle making. It was amazing how hard it was to roll out ramen noodle dough!!
And after eating the homemade ramen noodles, we had a great time enjoying the cakes one of the members made at home and brought to the class.

Towards the end of the month, I had a chance to try this lunch buffet at one of the restaurants in our hometown.
Too bad I was full before I could try everything. There were just too many kinds of food! :D

.
.


height="500" width="332" height="279" width="420"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin