Friday, January 13, 2017

Belated New Year's Greeting!

And I'm posting this on January 13th, 2017, to be honest. Sorry again for my procrastination!

But trust me. These photos were definitely taken on the New Year's Day. Yes, the first sunrise of 2017.

It's been my tradition to take photos of the sunrise on Jan. 1st.  And I guess it was 2015 when I started making New Year's cards out of them to post on my blogs and Facebook page.
I did the same again this year!!

 "To Welcome Spring"

"Happy New Year!


I wish everyone the very best for the new year. :)
.
.

5 comments:

masa said...

Blessings for a stress less new year filled with good health!

Belle said...

Obachan, welcome back! Happy New Year and I hope you and your family have a wonderful 2017 ahead.

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for a healthy and happy new year!

Taylor said...

Obachan, happy new year!! Actually, I've been reading your blog since 2009 (on your old blog), but I've never left a comment before. I love your blog, and I hope you are doing well! Thank you for always posting nice content.

obachan said...

Hi masa, Belle, Anonymous commenter and Taylor!

So sorry that I didn't respond earlier.
And thank you so much for your new year's wishes.
Knowing that there are people like you out there makes me feel supported.

I wish you all a very exciting and happy 2017! :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin