Sunday, January 04, 2015

A Belated New Year's Greeting

The first sunrise in 2015 -- Photo taken at an abandoned fishing port near my house

I wish you the very best for 2015 !!  :)

Sorry I didn't post this on January 1st. It was a hectic day, as you can imagine, and it took me two days to recover. Now it's already the 4th, but I hope it is not too late to with you a wonderful, happy, prosperous new year full of excitement and lots of love.

                                                                                                      - obachan
.
.


What? You say these vines remind you of something you've seen before...? like, at the end of last year?
Oh, you're just having a deja vu.   ;)  ;)
.
.

4 comments:

Tea Apprentice said...

Beautiful sunrise, beautiful decoration (clever to reuse the vines!), and happy new year to you too! Thank you for teaching and sharing through your blog!

obachan said...

Hi Tea Apprentice,

He he he. I'm happy about the re-use of the vines. It worked pretty well.

Hope you had wonderful holidays. :)

Carlyn said...

Happy New Year to you!!! The New Year's feast looked wonderful!!! ;;;like a magazine cover! I love it all, but especially the ozoni...my favorite!! I eat so much that I get sick!

obachan said...

Hi Carlyn!

So nice to hear from you. :D
I ate so much during this New Year's holidays, too. Now I'm seriously thinking about doing some exercise regularly. Hehehe...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin