Thursday, September 05, 2013

Food Photos from This Summer - August 2013 -

There was a local culinary event on the 5th of August and the majority of the photos on this post are from that day. To be perfectly honest, I didn't feel like that kind of event at all then. But I was asked to be a designated photographer that day and it was so obvious that everyone else was too busy for that role. Hence, these photos here. Don't they look gorgeous?
Wish I felt like tasting any of them that day, which I didn't.
From the Culinary Event @ New Sunpalace Muroto - August 5th



Fried Green Tomatoes -- My Fave Food with the Memories of Mississippi, U.S.A.

Don't worry.
Now it's September. And I'm pretty much recovered from that terrible experience. Actually, like everything else which I end up being involved with, there were many funny aspects involved in that incident, too. Maybe I would be able to laugh about them in a few years.
But for now, I'm just going to let the time pass, doing the things I can do/need to do and being as sincere as I can be. Oh, and also being open to the gifts that life can offer. That's all I can do now.
.
.

7 comments:

Polly said...

Fantastic photos! Glad to hear that you are feeling better as well :)

obachan said...

Thank you, Polly.
Yeah, I'm feeling much better, and ready to enjoy autumn food now.
:D

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of your unfortunate experience but I'm glad you are back and feeling better.

Alan

obachan said...

Alan,
Thanks for your caring comment.
It was a terrible experience, indeed. But people involved were so nice and caring. That's why I was able to move forward. :)

Anonymous said...

These photos really are great -- everything looks so delicious! You're a very good photographer, to be able to produce good pictures even when you don't feel like it. I'm sure your service was much appreciated (both at the event and to us, your blog-readers, now!).

obachan said...

I think some photos turned out really good. Honestly speaking, some were not so good, but the staff there didn't mind and showed their appreciation to me.
So it was a good experience, after all.
:)

Personalized chopsticks said...

Thank you for this wonderful pictures. I hope they have some Japanese foods. Sushi, teriyaki, or yakitori, served with some great side dishes, including tempura or korokke, will go down a treat, washed down with some traditional Japanese tea and topped off with rice dumplings and kompeito candy will taste great.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin