Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sometimes I Need a Hiding Place

Purple Sweet Potato Paste with Ice Cream @ Mederu Kitchen

My friend took me to this small restaurant called "Mederu Kitchen"about a year ago. Since then, this place has been one of my fave places in this prefecture. It's on the second floor of the roadside station in Yasu Town, nicknamed "Ya-shii Park."

 Entrance of Mederu Kitchen

Last month, I took mom here on our way back from the hospital for a cup of coffee. She really loved the relaxing atmosphere and delicious melon and ice cream parfait.

And two days ago, I came here alone for lunch. What I had was this healthy combo meal. It was my kind of meal because I like tasting a little bit of many different dishes.

 Healthy combo meal

It's nice to have a place like this where I can totally relax and enjoy the afternoon sunshine and a nice cup of coffee. :)
.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hungry... so, your meal makes my mouth water!
Avail of this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas and a very very Happy New Year!

obachan said...

Thank you, anonymous commenter.
This meal was pretty good. I thought it was worth the price.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too! I'm hoping to post more often on this blog next year. Hope you keep coming back.
:D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin