Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bruschetta!!

Bruschetta @ Italian Restaurant Tonno in Nahari Town

I'm pissed! I tried to upload this photo to my Facebook page, but couldn't. It's been the same way since this morning. And it's not just photo-upload that doesn't work. I cannot post anything on my own wall. Every time I try, it gives me this stupid message: "Sorry, unable to update your status. Try again in a few minutes." Looks like many people worldwide are having the same problem now.
See this.

Anyway, I joined a workshop this afternoon. It was held at a community center which was about two hours drive from my house. I got hungry on my way back and this was the snack I had at an Italian restaurant on my way home.

There's another photo that I wanted to post to my FB page but couldn't. See? The sunset was gorgeous this evening. :)
.
Sunset @ Cape Gyodo


3 comments:

K and S said...

these look delicious!

obachan said...

The tomatoes were just a little sour, but it was refreshing. They used a dash of tabasco for a kick and I liked that. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear Obachan,
Would like to consult you rgd accomodation in Kyoto n Osaka.
My daughter and myself are planning a trip to Kyoto( 3 days) n Osaka (2 days)all by ourselves on 1st week of November 2012(very excited) We are on a budget trip hence now doing non stop research for accommodations on temple stays, budget hostels or even homestays. Can you suggest a few options as long as its safe. Also any recommendations for sight seeing places or things we should do( if you do have some time :) )

Thanks alot
Malaysiaelayne

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin