Sunday, January 29, 2012

In a Springy Color

Seafood Pasta in Pink

The reason why I call this color "springy" is that this light pink color reminded me of typical spring flowers we see in Japan: peach and cherry blossoms. Can you imagine what gave this pasta dish the lovely color? It was mentaiko (marinated pollock roe).
It was the restaurant where I had the lettuce fried rice the other day. Here I bumped into a friend of mine who was having lunch with her son. Maybe they thought I was weird, because I was shooting photos of my lunch so enthusiastically. ;)
.
.

2 comments:

Totoro said...

What a springy color it is!
We have heavy snow and very cold this year in Nagano, today's snowy again. I am fed up with snow.
I`m looking forward to spring.

obachan said...

Hi Totoro,

I know. The snow. I can only imagine what it must be like over there. Hope you are having fun indoor now.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin