Saturday, December 24, 2011

Wishing You the Very Best

It's been a while since I made gingerbread people for Christmas last time. For one thing, I didn't have time. But more than anything, I totally lost motivation.

But obachan is back now, and here's my little tree for the Christmas 2011.

Gingerbread people without ginger and molasses

Thank you for your support and friendship this year, when I was so lost, exhausted and feeling used. Now I have this feeling that the worst part is over and I have some practical idea for making my year 2012 somewhat better.

Hope you keep visiting this blog :)

** Have a wonderful holiday season.
May 2012 bring you lots of joy, happiness and success!! **

.
.

9 comments:

Kahiau said...

Merry Christmas, Obachan! Nice cookies...

Glad you are feeling better and more positive for this year.. Hope this year will be a wonderful one for you..


I will be moving back home to my parents home in month or so, much like you... so 2012 will be a big year of change for me.

Are you getting ready for New Year's? - I'll be helping my parents make mochi this weekend - we no longer have young people to help pound so we use a machine but we love eating fresh mochi...

all the best...

RONW said...

u2

Anonymous said...

Obachan, the gingerbread folk look sooo adorable!! I hope you enjoy the holidays. :)

Nicole said...

Merry Christmas Obachan! And best wishes from California (where I am visiting family). So glad things are looking up.

Tooki said...

Merry Christmas and every wonderful blessings to you. Those cookies and tree looks great!

obachan said...

Thank you everyone for your warm comment! Hope you're enjoying this holiday season. :)

Kahiau
Good luck for your challenge in 2012! I'll be thinking about you...
Yes, my family is getting ready for the New Year's Day. We no longer pound mochi at home -- we buy some at the supermarket. But when I was a child, we actually used stone mortar and wooden pounder. And the mochi made that way was much, much tastier than what we can buy at stores these days.

RONW
Thanks. ;)

Anonymous commenter
Thanks. Some of them turned out not-so-adorable, but I ate them before decorating the tree. Hahaha...

Nicole
Hope you are having lots of fun with your family.

Tooki
Thanks, and I wish you the same.
The tree is going to stay on my desk until New Year's Day, I guess...

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays and all the best to you in 2012, Obachan!

babe_kl said...

No matter who…No matter where…No matter how…Hope this is the beginning of a wonderful new year!

obachan said...

Anonymous commenter
Thank you. I wish you the same! :D

bebe_kl
I really appreciate your support -- always. Thanks and please keep visiting my blog. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin