Sunday, November 06, 2011

Next Time I Have to Take a Photo of the Sunset Here

Homemade Custard Pudding

In a town which is about an hour drive from our town, there is a coffee shop built very close to the shore. (See the photo on the left.) From a local's point of view, building a shop here is a very brave thing to do. This is the Pacific Ocean for God's sake -- not some inland sea -- and this area is known for being hit by typhoons frequently. Actually, several years ago, this shop closed for a while because its windows were broken by terrible typhoon wind.

But when the sea is calm, the sunset you can see from this coffee shop is nothing but gorgeous. And the top photo is my favorite: their homemade custard pudding. :)
.
.

5 comments:

Totoro said...

I`m looking forward to seeing the Sunset picture.
You look very busy every day,take cae,Obachan.

obachan said...

Hi Totoro,
The weather does not look very promising this week...
I'm not as busy as I used to be. Today I went to the public employment agency and applied for unemployment benefit. It'll be Feb. 2012 when I start receiving it. Oh well.

RONW said...

Half the people in the US are on unemployment. The other half have run out of unemployment benefits.

WaiMay said...

been reading your blogs for years, love it so much..

Today's post is wonderfully inspiring, because i have been thinking of the things I want to do, but am afraid to, and this has given me courage. Thank you =))

obachan said...

Hi WaiMay,
Thank you so much for being a long-term reader of my blogs. I'm so glad to hear that this post was inspiring. Good luck! :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin