Monday, October 03, 2011

Guess Where I am Now!

View from the plane widow today

I'm in the U.S. right now. More specifically, in LA now. I'm flying to Missoula, MT tomorrow, via Salt Lake City. For those who may be interested,I no longer work for the geopark promotion committee. But I am still related to the geopark activities and now I am on my way to a workshop in Montana. Will tell you more about it soon.

--------


I love American airports. Good Wi-fi coverage. Many desks and chairs to sit down and enjoy the internet or get some work done. I especially enjoyed being at the Salt Lake City International Airport. See the Cinnabon in the photo?


6 comments:

K and S said...

exciting! can't wait to hear more :)

Tooki said...

Looking forward to your posts. I have presented your blog with 3 awards and if you have never received them before, do grab them from my blog! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

So excited to hear you are in Los Angeles. That's where I work! Just letting you know I am 15 minutes away from DisneyLand in Anaheim. Too bad we can't meet.

GMT+2 said...

Very excited for you. Hope you have a wonderful time while in the US. Love reading about your exploits.

Anonymous said...

WOW Obachan! your life is getting so busy. You sound happy to. I am very glad for you.

JO

Frances said...

So many things is happening to you. All the best, Obachan!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin