Saturday, July 16, 2011

I am in Vietnam Now!!!!!

Hi! You thought I gave up on this blog? No no! I had been just terribly, extremely busy to prepare for the on-site evaluation by the people from the Global Geoparks Network. And now IT`S OVER!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OVER!!! And on the last day of the evaluation, the delegates from our Geopark including myself flew to Vietnam to attend an International symposium. So that is why I`m in Hanoi now. I will post some photos soon. Stay tuned!



Loved the meal. ;)

8 comments:

cocopuff1212 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cocopuff1212 said...

Good to hear from you, Obachan. Keep us posted with your photos!

K and S said...

whoo hoo! enjoy yourself (even if you are with the delegates).

Anonymous said...

Keep posting. Have a enjoyable time dear.

Love malaysiaelayne

blaine said...

I really need to get over to Muroto.

If you ever want to give me a tour of the geo park that would be awesome.

I was out there in March but just for a few minutes passing through.

Making some food with you would be even better too!

Patzie said...

Looking forward to more photos :)

Anonymous said...

Whooaaaa~~ Obachan, why are you so cool?! XD

I hope the evaluation went well! And have fun in Vietnam. :)

Kahiau said...

Have a wonderful time in Vietnam!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin