Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sorry!


Terribly sorry about not posting for such a long time! Also let me apologize for not telling you about my mom's situation, though I promised to do so on another blog of mine. Things looked devastating once, and I'm in the biggest challenge now. But the worst part will be over tomorrow and I should be able to post about it either tomorrow night or the day after.

So, please be patient and stay in touch.

(Added August 26, 2010)
I started writing about my current situation on another blog of mine, if you are interested.

.
.

9 comments:

Fiona said...

Don't worry. <3 Life happens.

All my best to you and your mom. *Hug*

K and S said...

keeping you and your family in my thoughts! take care!

Anonymous said...

Hope you and your family are well, Obachan.
**HUGS**

grub said...

hope everything is fine for you and your family!! good luck!!

Tindy said...

頑張ってね、おばちゃん <3

明日は明日の風が吹く~

Anonymous said...

がんばります、おばちゃん!

Mary said...

Keeping your family in my thoughts.. stay strong!

Anonymous said...

Take a deep breath, girl
we wait for you
no rush no stress
one step at a time
You have come this far
you are able to cross this hurdle.
love fr.malaysiaelayne

Anonymous said...

All the best to you and your mother. がんばって!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin