Saturday, May 15, 2010

Don't Worry -- I'm Doing Great!

My Bento

Sorry I didn't post for about two weeks and probably made some of you worried? Don't worry. I'm doing perfectly fine. As some of you predicted, it's like goodies are finally coming my way! Yay!

My new job is interesting and colleagues are so nice. Actually I knew most of them from before, which makes me feel so much at home. The only problem is that I didn't have time to cook/bake at home, so had no food photo to post here. The above photo is the only one -- not a great one, but it was taken at my workplace. Yeah, something to show you a little bit of my new work environment.

I'll tell you more about my new job sometime soon.
.
.

11 comments:

Caitlin said...

that's so great obachan :D

K and S said...

glad you are doing fine!

Jo-Anne said...

Ohaiyo!
I'm glad to hear you are doing well.
It's funny.. I'm 1/2 way around the world and almost in the same situation as you.. Anyway... I have an easy and non-food related question for you.. What font do you use to watermark your photos?
Arigato.. :-)

さーに said...

お元気そうで^^
新しい職場、知っている人がいると大分違うでしょうね。

今日、高知のお友達から調理済みのイタドリを送ってもらいました。おばちゃん家も食べますか?

RONW said...

oh, there you are.

Adina said...

I'm glad to hear that your new job is gong smoothly and that your co-workers are nice. I enjoy checking for your posts and admiring your great photography. Why aren't you a food stylist?

Anonymous said...

GREAT!

and keep us posted on your new adventure.
Wishing you HAPPINESS always.

Love malaysiaelayne

tina said...

Good to know that you new work is going well and you have nice colleagues.

Genki de ne!

tina said...

Thought I'd drop you an award. you can pick it up at http://peranakanandmore.blogspot.com/

OkiHwn said...

So what does your new position entail?

obachan said...

Caitlin;
Thanks. :)

K & S;
Yeah, things are much better than I expected.

Jo-Anne;
Thanks and sorry that I didn't answer your question sooner. The font is "Ankehand" and you can find it from the link on the right sidebar of this blog. Click on the "Anke-art" under "Special Thanks to" title.

さーに;
ありがとうございます。元気ですよ。
ほとんど知ってる人ばっかりなので、ネコかぶるのも手遅れなので、やりやすいんだか、やりにくいんだか...
イタドリは春先に野山から採ってきてよく食べますよ。塩漬けや冷凍にしたものは、他の季節に、毎日のおかずというより法事の時のお料理の一品として出しますねウチでは。チョット歯ごたえが残るように炒め煮にするのが好きです。

RONW;
Right. ;)

Adina;
Wow, I'm so flattered. :)
The reason why I'm not a food stylist is that I love eating food much more than displaying food. :D

malaysiaelayne;
Thank you so much. I'm sure I'll be writing a lot about my new work environment.

Tina;
Arigatoooooooooo!!
I think I'm really lucky.

And thanks for the award. I'm still a bit too busy to complete the task, but I'll try ...

OkiHwn;
Well, you'll find it out pretty soon... ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin