Thursday, October 01, 2009

AHHHHHH...!

This was supposed to be German bread...

I don't know exactly what went wrong, but this turned out terribly tough on the outside and extremely sticky on the inside. :P

Yesterday I was too tired to do anything, so stayed in my futon almost all day. Today I woke up feeling refreshed, and felt like a challenge. That was the reason why I gave this German bread a try, but it was a crash and burn that I hadn't had for a while. Hahaha...

But I had a wonderful, exciting time from September 27th to 29th, being a tourguide. I still don't have enough energy to write about it in details, but a brief summary is on my another blog, if you are interested. :)
.
.

4 comments:

acquaviva said...

Don't mind your german bread, two amusing days like yours may balance a lot of things...
I'm trying to know a different Japan from usual touristic way, maybe I'll ask for your consulence next time I'll come...

K and S said...

hmm I've tasted german bread that was that sort of texture.

obachan said...

acquaviva;
That's true. Nothing can spoil the good feeling from those fun days. :)
I'd be happy to help anyone who is interested in Japan. But the problem is that I haven't been to many places in Japan...

K & S;
Really? But I have seen some photos of German bread slices, and they were very nicely sliced. When I sliced mine, a big chunk came off, sticking to the knife. :(

K and S said...

I've had them already sliced, so not too sure about the chunks...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin